Safat Aviation Complex Safety, Health and environment mission
To provide leadership and outstanding QHSE level, so that the risk of injury, illnesses, and environmental damage are constantly low, our target always is:-
- zero workplace injury
- Zero property loss.
- Zero environmental damage.
In our organization we are committed to:
- Provide and maintain effective Safety Management System with the objective of achieving the highest level of Safety, quality and health performance.
- Continuous improvement of the Safety’ Quality’ and Health Management System, through periodical Management review of its performance outcome.
- Risk Management by mitigating actions on all aspects of operations as reasonably practicable through regular proactive inspection and monitoring activities including reviews of equipment design and maintenance.
- Strengthen our Safety culture by inculcating non punitive open reporting and practicing Just culture.
- Develop Safety, Quality and Health Policies, Processes, Procedures and practices to continuously adhere to national and international standards.
- Provide staff with complete and appropriate information, instruction and training to ensure work competency prior to them carrying out their work activities safely.
- Conduct Management reviews of Safety, quality and health to ensure corrective actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure staff exercises a duty of care for Safety, quality and health at all times to our customers, employees and the public.
- Minimize the impact on the environment in the conduct of our business.
safat maintenance center manager attending safety sub- committee meeting to assure top management commitment toward safety