SAFAT is Sudan’s premier aircraft manufacturing and maintenance complex and one of the country’s busiest organizations. From its early beginnings in 2004, the company has been known for high quality products, service and technical innovation. In 2006, SAFAT received its first aircrafts for overhauling and maintenance.
SAFAT has continued to play a leading role in aircraft maintenance and services in Sudan. The SAFAT Aviation Complex [SAC] is located in, 20km north of the Capital, Khartoum.
- More than 300,000 sq meter manned area.
- 14 hangars with full facilities.
- More than 50 specialized workshops.
- A convenient and fitted hotel with a capacity of more than 100 persons.
- A runway equipped with a well communication and navigation facilities.
- 7 specialized centre for different type of aircrafts manufacturing and maintenance.
- More than 700 full time employees, qualified engineers and technicians.